Facing Problem with Bengali Font ?
If you are using Windows Vista or later version of windows, then you don’t have to worry, the contents of this site are compatible with the system fonts that you already have in your computer.
For Windows XP or earlier version you may have to install a Unicode font which supports Bengali. It’s a matter of few seconds to install the font by following the given instructions.
1. Download the font (SolaimanLipi)
2. Copy and paste it to your system’s “Fonts” directory. You can find this directory by two simple ways:
Start > Run > type “fonts” and click OK
Start > Control Panel > Fonts
There might be some problem like broken Bengali text in some browsers like opera. In this case you have to install complex script supporter. You can download it here and easily install it by following the given instruction.
1. Download the (IComplex installer)
2. Double click on the downloaded installer
3. Click on Install Comples Scripts (images bellow are showing)
After complite the install restart is required, and after a restart all your problems regarding Bengali Fonts will be gone.